Alert SA version 1.0.3
Astuce: Accédez à cette page via QR application de numérisation de code sur vos smartphones.
Share Alert SA ^^
Capture d'écran de l'application
Plus d'informations sur Alert SA version 1.0.3
Alert SA Mobile App is the official South Australian Government App for access to real-time, relevant and personalised event and warning information.
The Alert SA app sources official data from a wide range of emergency service Agencies, Government and Community Partners. These include (but not limited) to the following sources:
• South Australian Country Fire Service (CFS)
• Metropolitan Fire Service (MFS)
• State Emergency Service (SES)
• SA Police
• SA Health
• Department for Education and Child Development (DECD)
• Primary Industries and Regions (PIRSA)
• Department of Transport Planning and Infrastructure (DPTI)
• Department of Environment Water and Natural Resources (DEWNR)
• Bureau of Meteorology (The Bureau)
• Environment Protection Authority (EPA)
• SA Power Networks
The Alert SA App uses the information obtained from these sources to provide event summaries and warnings to keep you up to date and help you make informed decisions about your safety.
The Alert SA App aims to provide you with the most comprehensive view of event and warning information in South Australia. Further data sources may be added to the app as they become available.
Easy to use interface:
• Display real time events and warnings within South Australia on a Map or in a list
• Select icon to view detailed information about the event/warning
• Personalise your view with map and list filters
• Set a ‘Watch Zone’ to receive notifications directly to your phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week about events and warnings in your area of interest (e.g. home / office)
• Create variable shaped Watch Zones – once registered on www.alert.sa.gov.au, you can pair your device and draw any shape to define your Watch Zone and customise notification settings
• ‘Follow’ events / warnings of interest outside of your watch zone(s) to receive status updates
• Enable ‘proximity alerting’ so you can receive alerts around you when you are on the move in South Australia
Share event / warning info with others:
• Easily ‘share’ event and warning information with others via sms, email and social media
Map Data Layers:
• Customise your map view with data layers including (but not limited to): rain radar, thunderstorm tracker, cyclone impact projections, fire perimeters, warning areas, hospital locations and places of last resort.
It is advisable to have access to multiple sources of information and to not rely on a single source of information. Your safety is your responsibility.
* Your device must have an internet connection to receive events and warning information.
** To view your current location and utilise proximity alerts, location functionality must be enabled.
*** Map symbols represent the origin of the event or warning, not its current location or spread.
Please refer to the full Terms & Conditions and Disclaimer within the app for further information. You can view the FAQs at www.alert.sa.gov.au/helpmobile or email the Alert SA team at AlertSA.@sa.gov.au if you need further assistance.
The Alert SA app is managed by The South Australian Fire and Emergency Services Commission (SAFECOM).
Further information available at www.alert.sa.gov.au/download
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.